The Community Network has collated examples of good practice from trusts and community interest companies providing NHS community health services, to help share learning across the country and highlight the innovative work of the community sector. Many of the examples are of work carried out in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The examples are grouped into eight themes:
- Joint working between primary care and community services during COVID-19: a case study of Derbyshire’s integration journey
- Joint working between primary care and community services during COVID-19: a case study in Leeds
- One year on and one pandemic later: what’s happened to primary care networks and other forms of primary and community care collaboration?
- Delivering integrated care at neighbourhood level: developing shared working practices
- Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (page 11 of the report)
- Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (page 14 of the report)
- Care home support team in Horsham, Crawley and Mid Sussex
- Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust (page 15 of the report)