PLEASE NOTE THE RESCHEDULED DATES
HSC | A Decade for Delivery
The 2020 NICON conference and exhibition is set in the context of New Decade, New Approach, with a renewed all-party political commitment to the delivery of Health and Wellbeing 2026 – Delivering Together, as a top priority.
On Thursday 8 and Friday 9 October, you are invited to join over 500 health and social care leaders and partners to hear from visiting experts, local leaders and practitioners, about the significant progress on transformation, emerging thinking, and next steps in developing positive change - all focusing on delivery for this new decade. With much work already underway, and the roll out of Encompass, our major technology project expected soon, join colleagues to keep up to date with key developments and contribute to the ongoing conversations.
This year the conference will be opened by Michael Bloomfield, Chief Executive of the NI Ambulance Service and Chair of NICON. Key speakers will include:
- Robin Swann, Minister for Health, Northern Ireland
- Richard Pengelly, Chief Executive of the HSC, Permanent Secretary, Department of Health, Northern Ireland
- Judy Faulkner, Founder and Chief Executive of Epic, Wisconsin USA
- Lord Victor Adebowale, Chair, NHS Confederation
- Anita Charlesworth, Director of Research and Economics, Health Foundation
- Paul Reid, Chief Executive, Health Service Executive, Republic of Ireland
- Professor Ian Greer, Vice Chancellor of Queen’s University Belfast
- Danny Mortimer, Chief Executive, NHS Employers
The full programme will be available online shortly. Take a look at the draft agenda.
At this year’s NICON conference and exhibition, you will have the opportunity to:
- understand the vision and strategic context for health and social care in Northern Ireland
- hear from senior leaders and visiting experts about the latest thinking
- hear from a range of individuals taking up the collective leadership challenge to drive change in front line services
- network with over 500 colleagues from across health and social care
- join a range of practical workshops and have your voice heard
- visit over 50 exhibitors showcasing a range of helpful products and services
- build your capacity to be part of the collective leadership community - delivering change in your own services.
You can also join the NICON20 Gala Dinner on Thursday evening, where we will celebrate the talent across the system, with the first ever HSC’s Got Talent! Ensure you book your place early when registering to avoid missing out.
Book your place now.
Who should attend?
This event will be of interest to health and social care senior leaders, our partners in the third and independent sectors, public representatives, managers and clinicians, patients and service users, students and many of our partners across wider public sector working in partnership with the HSC.
Rate per person
NICON, HSC and not-for-profit associate member (Two-day pass) £159+VAT*
NICON, HSC and not-for-profit associate member (Day one pass) £100+VAT
NICON, HSC and not-for-profit associate member (Day two pass) £80+VAT
NICON Associate member - commercial (Two-day pass) £299+VAT
Not-for-profit (non-member) (Two-day pass) £175+VAT
Students, trainees and service users (Two-day pass) £119+VAT
*10% group discount when booking 7 places or more. Group discount will only be applied if tickets are purchased in one transaction. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Please note that all delegate rates will increase by £10 from 16th April 2020.
NICON 2020 is CPD accredited and will contribute towards your continuing professional development (CPD). To qualify, simply fill in our short form letting us know that you are interested in receiving points and we will send you your certificate after the event (CPD points are as follows: Thursday only = 8.5 points, Friday only = 6.25 points, both days = 14.75 points).
NICON20 - Gala Dinner
Join us for our annual Gala Dinner which will include the first ever HSC’s Got Talent. A place at the gala dinner is included with a two-day conference pass only, please tick the box on the registration system if you would like to attend the dinner.
If you have only booked a one-day pass for Thursday, then dinner places can be purchased at £50.00+VAT per person.
NICON20 is the perfect place to showcase your products and services to the health and social care sector. There are a number of ways in which you can get involved as a supporter. Please download our supporter brochure to find out more or contact our commercial team by phone 0113 306 3268 or email email@example.com.
EVENT CONTACT DETAILS
0844 800 5987