Pre-conference registration has now closed. To register please contact email@example.com
Build it Back, Build it Better
Rebuilding and Transforming the HSC Together
In this time of unprecedented challenge, health and social care colleagues explore our ambitions for rebuilding and transforming services as we continue to deal with the impact of the pandemic. Across the two days, you will hear from a range of experts, local leaders and a wide range of practitioners to set out our early plans and share learning and good practice.
We are delighted that not only will Minister for Health Robin Swann, MLA make a keynote speech, the First and Deputy First Ministers will also address delegates. You can also hear from:
- Richard Pengelly, Chief Executive of the HSC, Permanent Secretary, Department of Health, Northern Ireland
- Lord Victor Adebowale, Chair, NHS Confederation
- Anita Charlesworth, Director of Research and Economics, Health Foundation
- Judy Faulkner, Founder and Chief Executive of Epic, Wisconsin USA
- Joe Rafferty, Chief Executive, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust, Mental Health Leader
- Paul Reid, Chief Executive, Health Service Executive, Republic of Ireland
Take a look at the agenda and our at a glance programme.
Why attend virtual NICON20?
This year, we are breaking new ground by hosting the conference on a digital platform. The event will be just like the annual conference you know and value, with live speakers, interactive sessions and debates along with breaks to catch up with colleagues and a range of virtual exhibition booths for you to explore at your leisure.
Using the specifically designed online platform, you will be able to create your own personalised agenda. As sessions will be recorded, you will also be able to play back anything you missed at your own convenience.
The platform will be very easy to use, but we will also have practical support to assist you if you get stuck.
Who should attend?
If you are a manager, clinician, service user or partner in health and social care, we would be delighted to welcome you to conference. Join the debate as we all work together to Build it Back, Build it Better.
Conference rates (per person)
- HSC & NICON associate members (Not-for-profit) - £79 plus VAT
- NICON Associate member - commercial - £149 plus VAT
- Commercial (non-member) - £199 plus VAT
- Not-for-profit (non-member) - £109 plus VAT
- Students, trainees and service users - £59 plus VAT
- Speaker - £40 plus VAT
Discounts: You can get a 10 per cent group discount when booking 10 or more places. Group discount will only be applied if tickets are purchased in one transaction. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Please note there is a 5 per cent admin fee for paying by invoice.
NICON 2020 will be CPD accredited and will contribute towards your continuing professional development (CPD). To qualify, simply fill in our short form letting us know that you are interested in receiving points and we will send you your certificate after the event. The maximum CPD points available are as follows:
- Thursday only - 8 points
- Friday only - 6 points
- Both days - 14 points.
NICON20 is the perfect place to showcase your products, services and innovations to health and social care leadership. There are a number of ways in which you can get involved, to find out more contact our commercial team by phoning 0113 306 3268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event team contact details
Email the event bookings team at email@example.com or call 0844 800 5987.