Leading From The Edge Transforming Our System – Together
The 2019 NICON conference and exhibition is set in the context of the third year of the roll out of Health and Wellbeing 2026 – Delivering Together.
On the 16 and 17 May, you are invited to join over 500 health and social care leaders and partners to hear from local and visiting experts and leaders about progress on transformation, merging thinking, and next steps in developing positive change. Join colleagues to keep up to date with key developments and contribute to the ongoing conversations around health and social care.
At this year’s NICON conference and exhibition, you will have the opportunity to:
- understand the vision and strategic context for health and social care in Northern Ireland
- hear from senior leaders and visiting experts about the latest thinking
- network with over 500 leaders from across health and social care
- join a range of practical workshops and have your voice heard
- visit over 50 exhibitors showcasing a range of helpful products and services
- build your capacity to be part of the collective leadership community.
In response to what delegates have told us, this year you can expect more opportunities to join parallel sessions. We look forward to welcoming staff, patients, clinicians, politicians, partners and visiting guests as we seek to continue to make change.
NICON19 is the perfect place to showcase your products and services to the health and social care sector. There are a number of ways in which you can get involved as a supporter. Please download our supporter brochure to find out more or contact our commercial team by phone 08440800 5989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.