Our work is focused on supporting you to deliver for patients and local communities.
We do this by providing practical support on the areas that matter most to you; by influencing the major issues affecting you and your local partners; and by representing your views at the highest levels.
Working with and for health and care leaders across the UK, we aim to make a lasting impact on five key areas:
- the financial sustainability of health and care services
- the integration of care and delivery of new models of care
- the quality of care delivered up and down the country and parity of esteem between physical and mental health
- the development of a sustainable workforce
- the involvement of patients and communities in achieving sustainable change.
Engaging with you in a range of ways – including our highly rated meetings and events, system-wide forums and sector-specific networks – we work hard to deliver on the mandate you give us.
And with representation in Wales, Northern Ireland and Brussels, we connect you with colleagues across the country, and in Europe, to help you tackle a range of shared challenges.
Find out more about how we're supporting you – NHS boards, clinical commissioning groups, independent sector providers of NHS services and third sector organisations – via the sections below.