Following the success of our health inequalities improvement seminars in 2021/22, the NHS Confederation launched its Leadership on Health Inequalities programme which will run throughout 2023/24.
The first webinar in the three-part series was held on 22 March and focused on Practical Approaches to Tackling Health Inequality.
Webinar 1 covered:
- Intelligence gathering, analysis and interpretation
- How and when to use available tools
- Identifying baselines and measures (system, provider, place)
Delegates had the opportunity to share the challenges and successes encountered so far in their Health Inequality journey and explore working in a collaborative whole system way to realise their ambitions to reduce health inequality.
Presentations from the webinar are available below:
- 5 step model for action - Carol Hill, NHS Confederation
- Delivering Equity: Stop describing, start delivering - Lexi Ireland, Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership
- WNB AI Innovation Programme - Anne Marie Davies, Alder Hey Innovation
- Maternity Inequalities Dashboard - Duncan Cooper, NHS West Yorkshire ICB
The recording of the webinar can be found here.
If you have any questions about the programme, please email EDI@nhsconfed.org.