The meeting of the Community network will take place in person on Thursday 19 October between 9:45-15:30 at 110 Rochester Row, London, SW1P 1JP.
The agenda for the event is still being finalised, and we will share more details over the coming weeks.
- Dr Amanda Doyle, director of primary and community care, NHS England
- Sir Julian Hartley, chief executive, NHS Providers
- James Sanderson, director of community health services and personalised care, NHS England
Topics on the agenda will include:
- Primary and community integration
- A community sector focussed update on implementation of the Long Term Workforce Plan
- An opportunity to discuss Children and Young People's services with peers
- A strategic policy update covering the latest developments, analysing what these mean for the community sector
The meeting will be chaired by:
- Siobhan Melia, chief executive, Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
Bookings for the event are already open, so in order to ensure your availability, please register your place now.
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Chairs, chief executives, and directors (or equivalent) of NHS trusts and foundation trusts providing community services
- Chairs, chief executives, and directors (or equivalent) of Community Interest Companies providing community services who have joined the community network via the NHS Confederation