Community Network, June 2023
The meeting of the Community network will take place on Tuesday 6 June between 12:00-14:00.
The agenda for this event will include:
- A strategic update from Matthew Taylor, chief executive office, NHS Confederation, providing analysis on the latest policy developments and their impact on the community sector.
- An update on national priorities from James Sanderson, director of community health services and personalised care, NHS England
- A session from NHS England's community data team on their community data vision and strategy along with further information about the Community Faster data flows programme. We will also hear from a provider involved in community data improvement work who will share their perspective and experience of new community data initiatives.
The meeting will be chaired by:
- Siobhan Melia, chief executive, Sussex Community NHS Trust
Bookings for the event are already open, so in order to ensure your availability, please register your place now.
- share ideas and exchange information
- hear presentations from peers and external bodies
- participate in panel discussions and roundtable sessions
- have open and honest discussions with peers (i.e. Chatham House rules apply)
Who is it for?
- Chairs, chief executives, and directors (or equivalent) of NHS trusts and foundation trusts providing community services
- Chairs, chief executives, and directors (or equivalent) of Community Interest Companies providing community services who have joined the community network via the NHS Confederation
How do I book?
Attendance is free for all members but you will need to book in advance to receive joining instructions for the sessions. If bookings are open, please book using the link above. If you have any questions or would like to be added to the mailing list please contact Caroline Duong at NHS Providers.