Launched in June 2020, our network is for LGBTQ+ leaders and allies from a diverse range of roles and backgrounds across health and care.
The network is a platform for the LGBTQ+ community to listen, share and engage with peers and wider stakeholders to:
- increase the numbers and visibility of LGBTQ+ people on boards and in senior leadership to influence change across the system
- improve the experience of LGBTQ+ staff so they can work in an inclusive and supportive environment where they can thrive
- improve the experience of LGBTQ+ patients and ensure that they receive the best care.
The network works collaboratively to engage and activate our community, our allies, the wider NHS leadership and other organisations such as trade bodies, trades unions and voluntary organisations.
Involvement with the network will enable you to:
- connect with peers from across health and care and other relevant bodies
- participate in discussions and share knowledge
- use your voice to support and influence change across the system
- be part of a social movement at senior level
- participate in Tweet chats, webinars and receive communications relevant to LGBTQ+ issues.
Keep up to date with network news and activities
Please enter your details into our short registration form