NHS Confederation members and partners can subscribe to our range of email newsletters to keep up to date with all the latest healthcare news, views and analysis.
Manage your newsletter subscriptions
You can subscribe to our newsletters following the links below.
To unsubscribe from other NHS Confederation marketing communications please email Marketing@nhsconfed.org with UNSUBSCRIBE ALL.
Our range of email newsletters
- Members only: a bitesized daily digest of latest developments, insights and intelligence on the fast-moving response to COVID-19.
- Members only: gain a round-up each morning of all the NHS and health and care related news.
- Members only: benefit from weekly updates and insights on NHS-wide developments, find useful resources and ways to get involved on the key issues.
Integrated Care Bulletin
- Members only: keep up to date with the latest integrated care news and developments, get first-hand insights on system working and access the latest intelligence from our regional engagement leads across England.
- Open to all: the latest news on local economic planning, policy and strategies. Featuring blogs, resources, policy and events summaries, the bulletin has been designed to keep NHS decision-makers informed as this key agenda develops.
- Open to all: keep up to date on the latest pan-European and international healthcare developments, access international insights and best practice, and find out about international funding opportunities.
- MHN members only: keep up to date with the latest news, views, events and resources from the Mental Health Network and how you can get involved.
- Members only: exclusively for primary care network clinical directors, this regular feature highlights need-to-know information, insight and intelligence to support you in your role as a clinical director. A new bulletin from our PCN Network.
- Open to all: Find out how you can engage with and showcase your services to the NHS with our latest supporter and exhibitor opportunities.
- Open to all: register for our newest bulletin which collates all of the latest information about the implications of Brexit on the health and care system.
- Members only: Sign up to the NHS Confederation Associates newsletter and find our more about organisations who work with and supply services to the NHS.
We are always keen to hear what you think of our member services so please do drop us an email if you have any comments or feedback you would like to give on on our range of e-newsletters.
If you experience any difficulties in receiving our email newsletters, please get in touch with our web support team.