Bringing the whole healthcare system together under one roof.
Our members cover the full range of organisations that plan, commission and provide NHS services in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Our members include:
- acute, community, mental health and ambulance service trusts and foundation trusts, as well as voluntary and independent sector providers
- integrated care systems
- primary care networks and primary care federations
- clinical commissioning groups.
- integrated local health boards and NHS trusts
- special health authorities.
In Northern Ireland:
- health and social care trusts.