- Sonya McLean Southampton and Isle of Wight CCG
- Dr Adam Cox Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Beth Ford Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Ifti Majid Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Andrea Ibbeson NHS Doncaster CCG
- Dr Phil Moore Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Autism System Group
We often hear of the challenges in providing great mental health support. However, we hear less about the innovative solutions that the health and care system is implementing to meet the challenges, and how these can be replicated.
This webinar will focus on how integration between different parts of the health system can provide solutions to some of challenges that mental health services face.
Who will I hear from?
- Sonya Mclean, Crisis Care Commissioning Manager at Hampshire, Southampton and Isle of Wight CCG
- Dr Adam Cox, Clinical Director at Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Beth Ford, User Involvement Manager for Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Specialities Services, Service User/Patient and Carer Feedback Lead for Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Andrea Ibbeson, Designated Nurse for Safeguarding and Looked After Children, Doncaster CCG
- Dr Phil Moore, Chair, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities & Autism System Group
- How a collaboration between Hampshire, Southampton and Isle of Wight CCG and numerous partners including patients, ambulance services, police, and voluntary sector organisations has reduced 999 mental health contacts by 26 per cent through a NHS 111 mental health triage services.
- How Doncaster CCG worked with their local authority, CAMHS services, police, education, and other partners to accelerated improvements to children and young people’s services around suicide prevention and self-harm, improving assessments, planning and service delivery.
- What the key enablers and challenges to innovation are in the mental health sector and how barriers to innovation can be overcome.
- What supports and drives better partnership working between different parts of the system.
- Other inspiring solutions that being crafted across the sector and what networking/cross-working can take place.
- Greater awareness of the sector and how different parts are innovating or integrating their services then adapting these solutions to benefit your local area.