This webinar was held jointly with the National Centre for Rural Health and Care.
Chaired by international authority in epidemiology and global health Professor Sian Griffiths, and explored through the lens of the coronavirus pandemic, it featured presentations on:
- Rural mental health – led by Jim Hume – Convenor Support in Mind Scotland
- Data and insight for rural places – led by William Palmer – Senior Fellow Nuffield Trust
- Rural excellence in “e”-approaches to secondary and primary care – led by Rob Aitchison (Chief Operating Officer) and Marie Buchan (Digital Care Hub Manager) - Airedale NHS Foundation Trust
This webinar formed part of our NHS Reset campaign strand on health inequalities.
NHS Reset is an NHS Confederation campaign to contribute to the public debate on what the health and care system should look like in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- recognise both the sacrifice and achievements of the health and care sector’s response to COVID-19, including the major innovations that have been delivered at pace
- rebuild local service provision to meet the physical, mental and social needs of communities affected by severe economic and social disruption
- reset our ambitions for what the health and care system of the future should look like, including its relationship with the public and public services.
Find out more.