This webinar explored the following areas:
- What are health inequalities/inequities?
- What evidence do we have about the impact of COVID-19 on health inequalities now and in the medium/long term?
- Members' experiences of tackling health inequalities across a range of care settings.
If you missed the session, watch the recording:
- Lord Victor Adebowale CBE, Chair, NHS Confederation
- David Buck, Senior Fellow, Public Health and Inequalities
- Danielle Oum, chair of Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust and co-chair of NHS Confederation's BME Leadership Network
- Rachel O'Connor, Assistant Chief Executive of the STP, NHS Birmingham and Solihull CCG
- Rob Webster, Chief Executive of South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and Lead Chief Executive Lead for West Yorkshire and Harrogate ICS
This webinar formed part of our NHS Reset campaign strand on health inequalities.