As we face into the autumn the level of uncertainty is unprecedented, never have we seen such a lack of clarity across such a wide range of issues. Against this backdrop we also have a well-developed agenda to build better partnerships across the public sector.
Policies including, programme for government, community planning, and partnerships between departments and arm’s length bodies, are all helping us move towards creating our own “total delivery system”, focusing on better outcomes for citizens.
To help understand the context and consider how we all work together to provide leadership and governance, we invite you to join us at this year’s Leadership and Governance conference. The agenda offers a wide range of opportunities to hear from visiting experts and local leaders and importantly gives time for networking and for colleagues to consider many of the key issues together.
Key contributors include
- Bronwen Maddox Director, Institute of government
- David Sterling Head of the NI civil service
- Colm Devine Partner EY
- Jennifer Wallace Head of policy, Carnegie trust
- Matt Bradley Vice president of product development, Oracle, San Francisco
- David Burns Chief Executive Lisburn and Castlereagh city council & the society of local government chief executive's.
- Cathy Gormley-Heenan Pro-Vice Chancellor, Ulster university
- Richard Williams Chief Executive, NI Screen
Helping to build our culture of collaboration, the NI public chairs forum, chief executives forum, and the society of local government chief executives are delighted to be working closely together and with colleagues across government to deliver this event. We are also pleased to welcome conference supporters EY and Oracle to contribute to these important conversations.
Download the agenda.
Booking your place
The conference is open to a wide range of individuals including chairs, non-executive directors, chief executives, senior leaders, governance professionals and our partners. If you wish to register to attend conference, book your place now.
- Chairs Forum, CEF, SOLACE Members & charities - £135.00 + VAT
- Non-members and commercial - £185.00 + VAT
- Students and board room apprentices - £100.00 + VAT
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities for this event, please email email@example.com or call 0113 306 3268. For more details, have a look at our supporters brochure.
If you need any further information, please contact the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also join the conversation at #NIGovConf2019