On 23 October 2019, the Independent Healthcare Providers Network (IHPN) will be holding its Annual Summit at BMA House in central London. Now in its fifth year, the Summit is a fixture in the health calendar and this year will be focusing on how safety and quality improvement is being driven forward across the industry; how the sector is helping deliver the vision of the NHS long-term plan; and to showcase and highlight the innovative service models the sector is delivering to NHS and private patients.
The 2019 summit will be an opportunity to learn about what is happening across the country to deliver world-class care, to hear from national leaders about their vision for the future and to network with senior colleagues from both the private and public sectors.
The event will offer you the chance to:
- Hear from and engage with keynote speakers.
- Take part in interactive breakout sessions looking at the key themes of workforce, integration and how we as a sector can make the case for the value of independent sector healthcare.
- Hear from experts on patient safety and how the sector work to ensure that best practice is adopted across all organisations.
- Network with colleagues from across the health and care system.
- Share experiences and connect with peers throughout the day and at the networking reception.
Find out more and book a place on the IHPN website.