- Date: 15 November
- Venue: BMA House Conference & Events Venue, Tavistock Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 9JP
- Time: 1.00pm – 5.50pm, followed by a drinks reception from 5.50pm till 7.00pm
View the programme
On 15 November, NHS Partners Network will be holding its Annual Partnerships Summit at BMA House in central London. Now in its fourth year, the Summit is a fixture in the health calendar and this year will be focusing on how sector partnerships can help deliver the vision of the 10 year plan.
With a pressing need to ensure that every pound of NHS funding is spent wisely and well the event will examine some of the key opportunities for the NHS and independent sector to work together to improve care for patients.
The 2018 summit will be an opportunity to learn about what is happening across the country to deliver integrated, effective and personalised care, and to hear from national leaders about their vision for the future.
The event will offer you the chance to:
- Hear from and engage with keynote speakers.
- Take part in interactive breakout sessions looking at the key themes of patient safety, digital technology and community care.
- Hear from experts on the NHS' 10 year plan and how integration and collaboration/partnership can help the healthcare sector design care around the needs of our patients.
- Network with NHS colleagues from across the health and care system.
- Share experiences and connect with peers throughout the day and at the networking reception.
- Dido Harding, Chair, NHS Improvement
- Nigel Edwards, Chief Executive of the Nuffield Trust
- Matthew Swindells, Deputy Chief Executive, NHS England
- Ben Dyson, Executive Director, NHS Improvement
- Tom Denwood, Executive Director of Data, Insights and Statistics, NHS Digital
- Rob Webster, West Yorkshire and Harrogate STP lead
- Jo Pritchard, Director of Health, Social Enterprise UK
- Jim Easton, Managing Director, Care UK
- Justin Ash, Chief Executive, Spire Healthcare and Chair, NHS Partners Network
- David Hare, Chief Executive, NHS Partners Network
- Dr Howard Freeman, Clinical Director, NHS Partners Network
- Trevor Purt, Vice President International Healthcare, Simpler Consulting / IBM Watson Health Consulting Services
- Professor Andrew Walton, Executive Chair, Connect Health
- Sarah Scobie, Deputy Director of Research, Nuffield Trust
- Sara Bainbridge, Head of Policy and Delivery, NHS Clinical Commissioners
- Graham Whitfield, Care Quality Commission
- Michael Watson, Culture and Leadership Programme, NHS Improvement
A networking reception for all delegates will follow the main event, allowing you to continue discussions in a more informal setting and build relationships with colleagues from across the system.
NHSPN member offer
All NHSPN member organisations are entitled to one free delegate place per member organisation. For more information on the free place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional delegate places can be purchased at the rate below.
NHS Partners Network member – full and associate
NHS Confederation member
£149 (reduced from £199)
Provider of NHS clinical services
NHS Confederation Associate member
All rates are subject to VAT at the standard rate.
On the evening of 15 November, we will be holding our summit dinner provide delegates and colleagues with an opportunity to continue discussions from the day in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. Places for the dinner can be booked on our registration form at a cost of £68 + VAT.
If you would like to attend the dinner only, please contact our events team at email@example.com or on 0844 800 5987, quoting ref "NHSPN summit dinner"
If you have any questions regarding the summit please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0844 800 5987, quoting ref "NHSPN summit"