Our values help us to achieve our vision of a healthier population supported by high-quality health and care services that benefit everyone.
We are respectful
- We build respectful relationships based on trust, empathy and equality.
- We demonstrate trust, respect and fairness at all levels within our organisation and wider community.
- We create a respectful environment and culture for people to thrive in.
We are inclusive
- We are authentic as individuals and as an organisation.
- We are committed to being an inclusive and welcoming employer–we do this by having an inclusive and transparent interviewing processes.
- We recognise individual’s diversity of views and their values. And we listen with respect and acknowledge other opinions.
- We are an organisation that encourages different ideas, strengths, interests and experiences.
We are bold
- We speak honestly for our members and lead on their behalf.
- We encourage and support staff to feel confident in expressing themselves and having difficult conversations.
- We are ambitious, innovative and creative in what we do and how we do it.
We are collaborative
- We work together to achieve our goals.
- We are a diverse organisation with a diverse membership and recognise and value each other.
- We proactively seek opportunities to work with others to empower, enable and support the whole health system.
We act with integrity
- We recognise, value and appreciate difference.
- We create a culture of trust.
- We are proud of the work we do.
- We do what’s right, not what’s easy.