Through shaping strategic policy, influential advocacy and expert media relations, we ensure primary care has a powerful voice regionally and nationally while being well represented across our wider NHS Confederation work.
There are three types of membership: core, premium and place-based.
Core offer: Be better informed, connected and equipped for the future
Our core offer gives a lead member on behalf of your team:
- access to the latest information, comprehensive briefings and advice via our bespoke app to keep you up to speed with what’s happening in the NHS and how they impact your organisation
- the opportunity to connect with colleagues across England, to share information, ideas and solutions to challenges as they arise
- one discounted ticket for our primary care conference in November
- the chance to upgrade to our premium membership to increase your influence and shape the future of the NHS.
Core membership costs £350 pa for all primary care providers.
Sign up now to enjoy all the benefits of the core membership
Premium offer: Be inspired, strive for excellence, shape the future
Our premium membership offers providers the opportunity to drive the future direction of the NHS, receiving all the benefits of the core membership plus:
- unlimited access for multiple PCN/Federation accounts to the latest information, comprehensive briefings and advice via our app
- participation in design workshops, working with partners across health and care to drive improvement
- access to leading national expert figures to be inspired, make valuable connections and benchmark for success
- the opportunity to connect with other NHS Confederation networks broadening understanding and expertise
- invitations to roundtables to influence policy and to be part of collaborative programmes, developing solutions
- a place on our reference group
- leadership mentoring and peer support
- two free places for our primary care conference in November
View prices for our premium membership.
Place-based offer: 25% off premium membership for multiple PCNs or PCNs and a federation joining together
Our place-based membership recognises the growth of integrated working across primary care to improve the health of our communities. To support greater partnership working we are offering 25% off our premium membership for joint applications from either a group of PCNs in a geographically recognised place or from a federation with PCNs in their area. The offer includes:
- All the benefits of premium membership - with unlimited access to our app for all PCN and federation members
- Three places for nominated leaders on the primary care reference group
- Two free places for every PCN and federation in the place grouping, at our primary care conference
- Invitations to roundtables to influence policy (via three nominated leaders who can delegate to the most relevant person)
View prices for our place-based membership.