Baroness Dambisa Moyo: Health and economic growth – a vital connection
Is economic growth really the engine for better health? In this episode, Matthew Taylor sits down with acclaimed global economist Baroness Dambisa Moyo to talk growth, productivity and the post-pandemic world. Hear her take on the economic legacy of COVID-19, lessons for the future and why growth is vital to solving healthcare challenges. Plus, tap into her insights on leadership in turbulent times and how boards can work better in a chaotic world.
- From safety net to springboard: putting health at the heart of economic growth
- The link between investing in health and economic growth
- Health on the high street
- Unlocking the NHS’s social and economic potential: creating a productive system
- Strengthening NHS board diversity
Like what you heard?
Subscribe to get new episodes on Acast, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
Health on the Line
Our podcast series offers fresh perspectives on the healthcare challenges of our time and ways to confront them. Tune in for interviews with the movers and shakers making waves across health and care