The adoption and spread of virtual tools to provide care has been at the heart of the NHS’s response to coronavirus. But how can we build on these new service innovations and ways of working to aid recovery and improve care?
This interactive webinar brought together different approaches to providing virtual care, from at home and abroad, and explored the benefits as well as the challenges.
View the webinar recording and access the presentation slides:
- Helen Bevan, Chief Transformation Officer, NHS Horizons (Session chair)
- Sam Higginson, Chief Executive, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Edward Prosser-Snelling (Chief Clinical Information Officer, Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Owen Hutchings, Clinical Director, RPA Virtual Hospital, Sydney, Australia
- Dr Sian Stanley, Clinical Director of Stort Valley and Villages Primary Care Network
- Dr Andy Barlow, NHS England and NHS Improvement Clinical Lead (East of England) for COVID-19 Virtual Hospitals and oximetry@home. Divisional Director for Medicine, West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust
The webinar was part of a collaboration with NHS England and NHS Improvement and the Eastern AHSN.