The meeting included:
- A strategic policy update, discussing the latest policy developments affecting the healthcare service from Matthew Taylor, chief executive, NHS Confederation.
- Update from Matthew Winn, director of community health services at NHS England and NHS Improvement, followed by Q&A
- A panel discussion on place-based partnerships, including case studies from two trust chief executives, and participation from Richard Murray, chief executive, The King's Fund.
Who could attend?
- Chairs and chief executives of NHS trusts and foundation trusts providing community services
- Chairs and chief executives of Community Interest Companies providing community services who have joined the community network via the NHS Confederation
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend.