Join the first virtual NHS Clinical Commissioners national members’ event on Thursday 12 November 2020.
Register for the event
This year will be our first virtual NHSCC national members’ event for CCG leaders across the country – where you will still have the opportunity to:
- attend a full day of sessions.
- hear from high profile speakers.
- ask questions.
- network with each other.
- share experiences.
- shape the debate for an evolving commissioning landscape.
Attendance is free as a benefit of NHSCC membership.
As our member event is online, for the first time ever we are able to offer attendance to all CCG staff that leaders wish to attend – there is no limit on places, making this potentially our biggest CCG member event ever.
Our event comes at an unprecedented time for the health and social care sector, where people working across all parts of the system have come together to meet the challenges presented by COVID-19. This will be a unique opportunity to hear from system leaders about how they have responded to the challenge, share lessons learnt and discuss the implications for the future.
You will also hear from a wide range of high profile speakers and throughout the packed agenda you will have the opportunity to discuss:
You will also have the opportunity to take a virtual tour of our online exhibition hall and talk to a variety of exhibitors, as well as network with one another throughout the day and during breaks.
The full details, including the agenda, will be published shortly.
Please note that this is an event for NHSCC members only. If you work in a CCG whose membership has lapsed and you wish to rejoin, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- the evolving commissioning landscape and how we can optimise the future role of commissioning.
- what primary care will look like in the new world and the development of primary care networks.
- clinical commissioning leadership in integrated care systems.
- the future of commissioning with local authorities to address health inequalities together.
- going digital to support the changing role of CCGs as they operate at scale.
Register for the event
Event Supporter Opportunities
If you are interested in supporting the NHSCC Annual Member Event 2020, please contact Shaz Azam by email at email@example.com or call 0113 306 3113. For more details on the opportunities on offer, please download the supporter brochure.