The Community Network is the national voice for NHS community services.
Supported by the NHS Confederation and NHS Providers, the network brings together and represents the NHS and not-for-profit organisations providing NHS community health services.
Who we are
We aim to:
- be a strong and unified national voice for community services
- be the go-to commentator and point of contact for the issues that matter for community services
- promote the role of community services within the NHS ten-year plan and its role within integrated health and care systems.
- influence national policy and debate about the role of community services in system transformation and supporting the delivery of high-quality community services for patients and communities.
- ensure the full range of community service providers feel they equally own and are part of the debate on primary care, population health and prevention, and social care.
We develop products to support our members and influence on their behalf, as well as hosting three network events a year where members can come together, hear from senior leaders at national bodies, and share their own learning.
The network’s board oversees our work. Our current chair is Andrew Ridley, Chief Executive of Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust.