Help shape our policy and influencing activities
- Join our virtual reference groups to input and feed into our work on finance, quality improvement and local health partnerships. Find out more about the benefits of being a Virtual Reference Group member and how to get involved.
- Keep an eye our weekly member update for calls for evidence and consultation responses.
- Participate in member surveys on the key issues facing the NHS.
Get involved in our work programmes
- Showcase your good practice case studies.
- Share your views and ideas through our NHS Voices blog.
- Attend events and meetings on key work areas
Use your member benefits
- Subscribe to our member email newsletters.
- Follow and join the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Attend our regional member dinners.
- Host a member visit.
All members of staff within your organisation can benefit from our member products and services. Help your staff get the most from membership.