The Health Foundation, NHS Confederation and the Q community are working in partnership to support health and care systems to learn and improve.
The new partnership will bring the improvement expertise of the Health Foundation and the networks and relationships of NHS Confederation together with Q’s membership community of over 5,000 people collaborating to improve the safety and quality of care.
What will the partnership offer?
We will work with health and care systems to boost their capability to learn and improve collaboratively through a programme of support:
- peer spaces (programme now launched) to learn with and from each other, connecting to local improvement ideas and expertise
- insight and innovation projects on specific complex issues, testing and learning together
- practical resources, materials and connections to support implementation in practice
- publications, podcasts and events to share learning and support implementation in practice.
Together, through this programme of support we aim to work with systems to:
- develop learning and improvement approaches needed to meet system goals
- galvanise local improvement ideas and expertise, helping leaders connect from the board to the ‘frontline’ of delivering change
- pool evidence and experience to understand and make progress on priority topics
- share and scale what we’re learning together.
You might also like...
Improving health and care at scale
The early work of integrated care systems at the forefront of improvement at scale.
21 November 2023
Prof Sir Chris Ham: We need a culture of commitment to improvement, not compliance
Prof Sir Chris Ham on system improvement, good practice and shifting the dial on health outcomes.
21 November 2023