The NHS Confederation’s PCN Network teamed up with Cancer Research UK on 24 September for a webinar designed for Primary Care Network clinical directors and their staff.
By the end of the webinar, whose panel featured clinical directors and Cancer Research GPs, the aim was for delegates to:
- Understand the PCN specification requirements, how the specification will be measured, as well as how it complements the QOF Quality Improvement module on the early diagnosis of cancer
- Be given practical ideas of how to get started and simple actions they can take
- Have heard about case studies from PCNs that have successfully started delivering on the specification
- Know how to access other resources, tools and education provided by Cancer Research UK for PCNs
- Understand how Cancer Research UK facilitators can offer bespoke support to PCNs
- Have had the opportunity to answer key questions
Delivering the early diagnosis of cancer PCN specification: getting started and learning from others from NHS Employers on Vimeo.
Download the related briefing and get top tips from Cancer Research UK GPs in our short videos: