Our campaign calls on the public to, as a minimum, make the following personal pledges:
1. Wear a face mask or covering, unless exempt, including where not wearing one could make someone feel unsafe.
2. Do what I can to keep indoor spaces well ventilated and opt for meeting outdoors, where possible.
3. Clean my hands regularly, including before and after social contact with those outside my household.
4. Get tested, support contact-tracing measures and self-isolate when required.
5. Make sure I get both doses of the coronavirus vaccine when asked and encourage friends and family to do the same.
There are a range of ways that you can show your support, including by downloading and sharing our campaign resources across social media, your networks, and if appropriate, in your workplaces.
We are proud to have support from a range of national bodies who are helping us spread the message that the threat of COVID-19 is still here:
- Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
- Age UK
- Alzheimer's Society
- Blood Cancer UK
- Breast Cancer Now
- British Geriatrics Society
- British Heart Foundation.
- British Medical Association
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Diabetes UK
- Health Education England
- Independent Healthcare Providers Network
- Kidney Care UK
- Local Government Association
- MacMillan Cancer Support
- MS Society
- NHS Providers
- NHS Race and Health Observatory
- Patients Association
- Queen's Nursing Institute
- Richmond Group of Charities
- Royal College of GPs
- Royal College of Midwives
- Royal College of Nursing
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Skills for Health
- The Royal Pharmaceutical Society