Our range of benefits has been extended to provide you with more engagement opportunities, work closer with Confed senior leaders and get your organisation and products noticed, these include:
- roundtable events - work in partnership to deliver targeted roundtable events with senior members of the executive team from either NHS Confederation or NHS Employers
- advertising space - get your organisation or product noticed through our website or bulletins.
Download the brochure to find out more about these new benefits or contact email@example.com.
In addition to the new benefits we'll also help to keep you informed of all the latest developments across health and care. A snapshot of the exclusive products you'll have access to include:
- Daily media summaries - providing you with a round-up of all the NHS and health and care related news.
- Regular policy summaries - healthcare policy developments, latest research findings, facts and figures, plus expert commentary and signposts to further information.
- Weekly bulletin - bringing together a wealth of news on key NHS workforce and employment issues.
- Monthly newsletter - especially for our associates, it will provide a round-up of the developments across the NHS, details of upcoming events, webinars and other benefits.
- Hire Horizon - a space to meet, think, create and inspire. Horizon Leeds has it all. Associates will benefit from 10 per cent discount off the full commercial rate at the venue. For more information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 334 5248 and quote ‘associates’.
A comprehensive list of benefits are below or email a member of our associates team to discover more about the range of benefits available.
But don't take our word for it, Liz Jones from Allocate Software talks about their relationship with the NHS Confederation and some of the benefits they get from being an associate.
Keep up to date with the latest development in the NHS
- European Office update - we'll keep you informed of key EU developments with this monthly update.
- Health and care webinars - you will have access to selected webinars hosted by the NHS Confederation. Topics discussed on the webinars range from policy changes and key workforce issues.
- NHS Voices - provides an opportunity for associates to submit blogs about your organisations and its work to NHS leaders across the system to help build your profile and build new and lasting relationships.
Engaging with NHS Confederation members and leaders from across the system
- Attend Confed19 - this is the only event in the calendar that brings together all parts of the health and care system. Key suppliers to the NHS and industry partners including well-known names and innovative new organisations, showcase their products in the exhibition hall. Associates will get a 10 per cent discount on an exhibition stand booking, this complements the discounted delegate rates already provided. All associates will also have access to our exclusive members’ lounge.
- Attend NHS Employers events - the discount on delegate rates is now extended to include NHS Employers events, covering a wide range of topics ensuring we keep you up to date with the latest developments..
- Make an enquiry by emailing email@example.com
Discounted rates for Horizon services
Horizon is our award winning healthcare event space in Leeds city centre. Associates can take advantage of a range of discounts, which include:
- Horizon AV Services - do you want a short video, film or animation creating? Use Horizon AV Services and we’ll give you a 10 per cent discount. E-mail NHSE.Video@nhsemployers.org.
- Horizon event services - create an unforgettable experience for your delegates at your next event by using the skills and expertise of Horizon Event Services, the NHS Confederation in-house team. The team deliver our annual conference and exhibition each year and a number of other small and large scale events. Their services include delegate management, venue and supplier liaison, programme and speaker support and much more.
To apply to become an associate please complete our short application form.