During this webinar we launched our LGBTQ+ Inclusion Framework, which organisations should implement to ensure their working culture and services are LGBTQ+ inclusive.
During the event we discussed the framework's practical steps to follow, and tools to help you track progress. You also got to hear first-hand insights from one of the pilot sites, and the actions they took to improve the working culture for their LGBTQ+ staff.
The framework’s six pillars are:
- We have visible leadership and confident staff.
- We have a strong knowledge base.
- We are non-heteronormative and non-cisnormative in everything we do.
- We take responsibility for collecting and reporting data.
- We listen to service users.
- We proactively seek out partners to co-deliver services.
This event was open to all, but was of particular interest to:
- EDI leads
- LGBTQ+ staff and allies
- HR professionals
- Workforce leads.