Join this webinar where we will be launching our LGBTQ+ Inclusion Framework. The framework is built on six pillars, which organisations should implement to ensure their working culture and services are LGBTQ+ inclusive.
During the event we will discuss the framework's practical steps to follow, and tools to help you track progress. You can also hear first-hand insights from one of the pilot sites, and the actions they took to improve the working culture for their LGBTQ+ staff.
The framework’s six pillars are:
- We have visible leadership and confident staff.
- We have a strong knowledge base.
- We are non-heteronormative and non-cisnormative in everything we do.
- We take responsibility for collecting and reporting data.
- We listen to service users.
- We proactively seek out partners to co-deliver services.
This free event is open to all, but may be of particular interest to:
- EDI leads
- LGBTQ+ staff and allies
- HR professionals
- Workforce leads.
Join us at 3.30pm on Wednesday 28 September, to hear more about the ambitions of this framework and how you can adopt its recommendations within your organisations.