Northern Ireland Associate Membership Scheme
Helping the wider health and social care community in Northern Ireland build collaborative working relationships with health and care services.
The Northern Ireland Confederation (NICON) Associate Membership Scheme is designed to help the wider health and social care community engage and build collaborative working relationships with Health and Social Care (HSC) in Northern Ireland.
Associate membership is open to a range of health and social care related organisations, whether in the public, voluntary or commercial sector. The Confederation provides a unique forum in which all these sectors can meet and learn together.
Associate member benefits
The key benefits of associate membership include:
- Weekly email monitoring updates covering Ministerial, Department of Health, Health Committee, Assembly questions and media updates in Northern Ireland relevant to HSC, as well as ad-hoc alerts
- Free attendance at NICON Discussion sessions (6-8 per year considering topical issues)
- Priority involvement in the NICON annual conference and reduced attendance rates
- Opportunities to sponsor Confederation activities or work in partnership on key events
- Involvement in Brexit Healthcare Alliance and Cavendish Coalition, supporting the healthcare sector with any EU exit-related matters
- Access to our website which includes all NHS Confederation publications
- Access to support, information and signposting from the NICON colleagues to the HSC system, other regional networks and to NHS Confederation Group, including the International office.
You may download a copy of our associate membership application form. To find out more, please contact Megan Fitzsimons.