About the event
On 12 July, the Health and Care Women Leaders Network held its second fireside chat featuring Dr Jacqui Dyer MBE. The conversation was led by network chair, Samantha Allen, and deputy network chair, Tracie Jolliff.
On the day Dr Jacqui Dyer shared her career journey and insights on the transformative power of being your authentic self, living with purpose, and pursuing your dreams. She also provided practical strategies for resilience and recovery as Jacqui opened up about the challenges she has faced. Learn how embracing your true self can positively impact your professional path and contribute to a fulfilling and impactful career.
Delegates had the opportunity to:
- Learn from an exceptional leader in healthcare.
- Explore the importance of authenticity, purpose, and pursuing their dreams.
- Gain valuable insights and new perspectives.
- Learn practical strategies for resilience and recovery from setbacks.
- Feel empowered to navigate challenges and achieve their aspirations.
We are keen to hear from our supporters the types of questions they would like to hear answered. If you have a question in mind or know someone who does, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org