About the Tweet chat
On International Women's Day we continued to celebrate and highlight work underway to progress gender equality and make a positive difference for women working in health and care.
With a focus on the theme of #EmbraceEquity, the day started with an early morning Tweet chat from 7.30 to 8.30am, discussing #MovingBeyond Diversity and working towards equity. We had a number of panelists who joined us including:
- Simon Fleming - London-based trauma and orthopaedic registrar and culture change advocate
- Cathy Elliot - Chair, NHS West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board
- Helen Buckingham - Chair, National Voices
- Paul Deemer - Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Helen Buckingham
- Fatima Khan-Shah - Associate Director of long term conditions and personalisation, NHS West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board.
- Tracie Jolliff - Deputy Chair of the Health and Care Women Leaders Network
- Acosia Nyanin - Regional Chief Nurse, NHS England South East
- Hamid Motraghi - Director for Health Equity and Inclusion, NENC ICB.
Health and Care Women Leaders Network
Delivered by the NHS Confederation, the Health and Care Women Leaders Network is a free network for all women working across health and care.