04 / 4 / 2017 1.51pm
Membership of the NHS Confederation provides a range of benefits designed to help members stay informed, get connected and be ahead of the game.
We work on behalf of our members to address current challenges and find sustainable solutions for the future. Find out more in our membership brochure.
Make your voice heard
We represent your views at the highest level in the UK and Europe and provide a strong whole-system voice for the benefit of the NHS, staff and patients.
We are committed to ensuring our work programmes, policy and influencing activities are based firmly on your priorities, views and experiences.
Find out how you can get involved and help shape our work.
Get tailored information and support
- Access practical resources including briefings and guidance, fact sheets, tool kits, good practice case studies and reports on the key issues affecting your organisation and the wider NHS.
- Get information direct to your inbox on all the latest news, views and developments across the NHS with our range of email newsletters.
- Gain new ideas, ways of working and best practice with member and stakeholder blogs, videos and podcasts.
- Benefit from tailored support and representation for your sector of the NHS through our Networks and Forums.
Connect with your peers
- Attend free national and regional events, online webinars and networking actvities.
- Benefit from member discounted rates at our annual conference and exhibition, bringing together nearly 3000 senior leaders, decision-makers, stakeholders and partners across the health and care system.
- Share ideas, views and experiences with colleagues from across the country via online forums.
- Engage in discussions and access information and updates via Twitter @nhsconfed, via our NHS Confederation LinkedIn group and NHS Confederation resources on YouTube.
Showcase your work
- We encourage all our members to contribute to our NHS Voices blog and provide case studies so we can showcase your work and help share ideas, solutions and good practice.