The Health & Care Women Leaders Network is an initiative delivered by NHS Confederation and NHS Employers.
The network was established in 2015 and is made up of senior and aspiring women leaders working across health and care, with new members joining every week.
The network is straightforward in its outlook. It exists to:
- support women in their careers and their professional development
- recognise the skills and talents of women and their impact across health and care
- raise awareness of barriers facing women in the workplace
- share knowledge, inspiration and motivation from key speakers and focused workshops
- empower women to secure senior and board level positions
- scrutinise and challenge bias against women in the workplace.
The network is made up of women with a range of roles, skills, and backgrounds which adds to the rich diversity of the community.
Whether its hosting an event on mentoring, launching a new report on women in leadership, or hearing from a diverse range of inspiring speakers, there is always something to take away from our events in the form of learning or understanding.
The network continues to build its presence socially - engage with @hcwomenleaders and use our hashtag #NHSwomen.
For more information and how to join our network take a look at the NHS Employers website.