Our NHS Reset webinars gather all parts of the health and care system to explore the next phase of the response to COVID-19.
Details of upcoming webinars will be listed on this page.
NHS Reset conference: 24 November, 1pm-5.30pm
This winter will be the most challenging in the NHS’s history. With the health service at a critical crossroad, this major conference will assess both the short-term challenges facing the NHS as we head into the traditionally busy winter months, against the backdrop of rising COVID-19 infections, as well as the long-term changes required to put the NHS on a stronger footing.
Catch up on some of our past sessions:
- 29 September, NHS Reset: the future of the health and care system, featuring Lord Victor Adebowale, Niall Dickson, Dr Farzana Hussain, Rt Hon Paul Burstow, Julia Ross and Donna Hall
- 23 July, The challenge of distance: rural health inequalities and COVID-19, featuring Jim Hume, William Palmer and Rob Aichinson.
- 20 July, Introducing health inequalities, featuring Victor Adebowale, David Buck, Danielle Oum, Rachel O'Connor and Rob Webster.
- 16 July, Learning from rapid improvement and innovation during COVID-19, featuring Jon Siddall and Dominique Bird.
- 26 June, A focus on wellbeing: sharing lessons learned and planning for the future, featuring Danny Mortimer, Sue Grange and Theresa Nelson.
- 18 May, Reframing the health and care response to COVID-19, featuring Sam Allen, Richard Stubbs and Dr Kiren Collison.
- 4 May, Reset, not recovery: reframing the health and care response to COVID-19, featuring Jenni Douglas Todd, Dr Mark Spencer and Professor Kiran Patel.
Follow @nhsconfed on Twitter and on LinkedIn to keep informed of upcoming webinars
NHS Reset is part funded through sponsorship by Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited..