Our NHS Reset webinars gather all parts of the health and care system to explore the next phase of the response to COVID-19.
Details of upcoming webinars will be listed on this page.
17 September: The NHS, collaboration and COVID-19: Delivering social value at scale
join colleagues from the NHS and local authorities who are leading the way on creating and delivering practical approaches to delivering an inclusive economy; from the development of co-produced system-wide social value frameworks and measurement tools, to the role of the NHS and other organisations as anchor institutions in supporting beneficial change for people and places.
29 September: NHS Reset: the future of the health and care system
Join our expert panel, featuring senior leaders at the helm of large acute trusts, CCGs, PCNs, ICSs, mental health providers and systems, as they discuss a new relationship with people and communities, regulation and governance in a new NHS order, the impact and solutions to tackling health inequalities, challenges for the workforce and the future of system working and greater integration between services.
Catch up on some of our past sessions:
- 23 July, The challenge of distance: rural health inequalities and COVID-19, featuring Jim Hume, William Palmer and Rob Aichinson.
- 20 July, Introducing health inequalities, featuring Victor Adebowale, David Buck, Danielle Oum, Rachel O'Connor and Rob Webster.
- 16 July, Learning from rapid improvement and innovation during COVID-19, featuring Jon Siddall and Dominique Bird.
- 26 June, A focus on wellbeing: sharing lessons learned and planning for the future, featuring Danny Mortimer, Sue Grange and Theresa Nelson.
- 18 May, Reframing the health and care response to COVID-19, featuring Sam Allen, Richard Stubbs and Dr Kiren Collison.
- 4 May, Reset, not recovery: reframing the health and care response to COVID-19, featuring Jenni Douglas Todd, Dr Mark Spencer and Professor Kiran Patel.
Follow @nhsconfed on Twitter and on LinkedIn to keep informed of upcoming webinars
NHS Reset is part funded through sponsorship by Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited..