Watch our latest webinar which take a closer look at what employers have been doing to support staff wellbeing during the pandemic – and what the future needs to look like in creating the best places to work for everyone. The webinar was chaired by Danny Mortimer, chief executive of NHS Employers and deputy chief executive of NHS Confederation.
The webinar included speakers:
- Sue Grange, deputy director of people and organisational development at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
- Theresa Nelson, chief officer for workforce development at Birmingham Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
The event covered:
- a summary of the changing nature of the workplace and what this means for wellbeing
- reflections from setting up a Nightingale hospital facility and what can be taken from this into local employer and system-wide planning of wellbeing support
- the approach Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust has adopted to supporting the wellbeing of staff through the next phases of working with the pandemic.
Read the shared learning highlights.
Take a look at the Q&As.
The NHS Reset campaign is part funded through sponsorship by Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Ltd.