NHS Confederation members and partners can subscribe to our range of email newsletters to keep up to date with all the latest healthcare news, views and analysis.
Manage your newsletter subscriptions
You can subscribe to our newsletters following the links below.
To unsubscribe from other NHS Confederation marketing communications please email Marketing@nhsconfed.org with UNSUBSCRIBE ALL.
Our range of email newsletters
- Members only: gain a round-up each morning of all the NHS and health and care related news.
- Members only: benefit from weekly updates and insights on NHS-wide developments, find useful resources and ways to get involved on the key issues.
- Members only: keep up to date with a summary of all major healthcare policy developments, latest research findings, facts and figures, plus expert commentary and signposts to further information.
- Open to all: the latest news on local economic planning, policy and strategies. Featuring blogs, resources, policy and events summaries, the bulletin has been designed to keep NHS decision-makers informed as this key agenda develops.
- Open to all: understand how EU policy impacts on the NHS, get updates on the latest pan-European healthcare developments and find out about EU funding opportunities and chances to share innovative practices with European colleagues.
- MHN members only: keep up to date with the latest news, views, events and resources from the Mental Health Network and how you can get involved.
- NHSIHPN members only: benefit from the latest news, views and resources of specific relevance to independent sector organisations delivering NHS clinical services.
- Open to all: Find out how you can engage with and showcase your services to the NHS with our latest supporter and exhibitor opportunities.
- Open to all: register for our newest bulletin which collates all of the latest information about the implications of Brexit on the health and care system.
- Members only: Sign up to the NHS Confederation Associates newsletter and find our more about organisations who work with and supply services to the NHS.
We are always keen to hear what you think of our member services so please do drop us an email if you have any comments or feedback you would like to give on on our range of e-newsletters.
If you experience any difficulties in receiving our email newsletters, please get in touch with our web support team.