What the new parliament means for health and social care: member briefing
20 / 12 / 2019
This short briefing offers an analysis of the results to help you make sense of what this new parliament means for health and social care.
It includes the following sections:
- What can we expect from the new government?
- A timeline of key events
- Working with your local MP
- Our upcoming review of the new Health and Social Care Select Committee and
- Health and social care ministers and shadow ministers
- New MPs who have entered parliament with a health background (ones to watch)
- ConfedExpo 2020 (The first of the NHS Confederation’s and NHS England’s jointly-held annual conference.)