23 / 12 / 2019
This briefing has been prepared by the NHS Confederation for MPs who were elected at the 2019 general election.
It informs MPs about the most pressing priorities for the NHS and includes information that we hope MPs may find useful for the work they undertake in parliament and in their constituency.
This briefing includes information about:
- The NHS Confederation, its component networks, and the campaigns it leads
- National priorities for the NHS
- What MPs need to know about the NHS in parliament (including information about the Health and Social Care Select Committee and relevant All-Party Parliamentary Groups)
- Key consultations and votes concerning the NHS that MPs should watch out for
- Key areas where MPs can support the NHS
- Useful resources
- The NHS in MPs’ constituencies
- How the NHS Confederation can support MPs in influencing health and social care policies
- ConfedExpo 2020 (the first of the NHS Confederation’s and NHS England’s jointly-held annual conference).
Download the briefing to find out more.