27 / 09 / 2017
Download our summary of Labour Party policy on health and social care, as announced at the party's conference in Brighton.
This includes pledges to:
- allocate the NHS an extra £45bn
- establish a £500m emergency winter fund
- scrap the public sector pay cap
- reinstate the student nurses bursary
- welcome migrants from Europe, and beyond
- reinstate the Secretary of State’s responsibility for universal care
- end sustainability and transformation partnerships
- repeal the Health and Social Care Act 2012
- halt cuts to child and adolescent mental health.