17 / 01 / 2014
In 2011, the Mental Health Network (MHN) published a factsheet on key statistics and trends in mental health. We have updated the factsheet, reflecting new figures, statistics and resources, giving an overview of the major trends
and challenges facing mental health services.
This factsheet sets out available data relating to:
- investment in services
- trends in morbidity
- suicide and homicide rates
- service activity
- use of mental health legislation
- mental health of children and young people
- service user experience
- inequalities experienced by people with mental health problems
- workforce and staff satisfaction.