The NICON Associate Membership Scheme is designed to help the wider health and social care community engage and build collaborative working relationships with Health and Care Services (HSC) in Northern Ireland.
NICON Associate Membership is open to a range of health and social care related organisations, whether in the public, voluntary or commercial sector.
Benefits of being an Associate Member
Health and Care Services in Northern Ireland has witnessed considerable and significant change and is now embarking on the next phase of change, as outlined in Transforming Your Care.
This new era presents huge challenges but also new opportunities for further collaboration across the sectors that can help improve the quality of health and social care in Northern Ireland. NICON Associate Membership provides a unique forum in which all these sectors can meet and learn together.
- Get weekly updates covering Ministerial, DHSSPS, Health Committee, health and care related Assembly questions.
- Gain a round-up each morning of all the health and care related news with our press summaries e-newsletter.
- Benefit from priority involvement in the NICON annual conference and exhibition and at good practice/improvement workshops and seminars.
- Attend one NICON Associate Members meeting per year with senior HSC figures to exchange information and learning.
- Take advantage of sponsorship and engagement opportunities as part of NICON activities.
- Gain access to the members’ only areas of our website to benefit from a range of useful publications and resources.
- Gain support and information from the NICON director.
Become an Associate Member
NICON Associate Membership is by organisation.
To become an Associate Member and get all of the Associate Member benefits, simply complete and return the application form
To speak to us or to find out more, please contact Heather Moorhead, NICON director on 028 90644811, or at email@example.com.