Based on unprecedented political support, Health and Wellbeing 2026 – Delivering Together was published in late 2016. Now, over a year on, in the face of political uncertainty and considerable pressure on services, NICON18 will bring system leaders and partners together to highlight progress and explore the key challenges, as we collectively seek to lead the next stage of implementation.
At the NICON18 annual conference and exhibition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Better understand the vision, strategic context and the progress to date
- Hear from an array of influential speakers about emerging local, national and international best practice
- Network with leaders from across every sector of health and social care
- Join a range of practical workshops and have your voice heard
- Visit around 50 exhibitors showcasing a range of helpful products and services
- Celebrate 70 years of the NHS at our gala dinner
- Build your capacity to be part of the collective leadership community
- Further your professional development and receive CPD points.
Who should attend
This event will be of interest to HSC senior leaders, our partners in the third and independent sectors, public representatives, managers and clinicians, patients and service users, students and many of our partners across wider public sector working in partnership with the HSC.
The programme will be designed to support you understand the strategic context and to enable you to play your own role in leading change.
- Richard Pengelly, Permanent Secretary for the Department of Health
- Tony Stevens, Chair of NICON and Chief Executive of Northern Health and Social Care Trust
- Sir Howard Bernstein, former Chief Executive of Manchester City Council and driving force behind devolution in Manchester
- Rt. Hon Stephen Dorrell, Chair of the NHS Confederation and former Secretary of State for Health
- Charlotte McArdle, Chief Nursing Officer for the Department of Health
- Mairead McAlinden, joint lead Chief Executive of the Devon Sustainability and Transformation Partnership
- Dr Michael Quinn, Northern Ireland Clinical Information Officer
- Patients and service user voices
Read the full agenda detailing the two days.
|NICON member and not-for-profit Associate member
||£149 + VAT
|NICON Associate member (Commercial)
||£199 + VAT
|Not for profit sector
||£175 + VAT
||£299 + VAT
|Speaker (Full conference pass)
||£75 + VAT
|Student, trainees and service users
||£119 + VAT
|Group booking (7 passes)
||£950 + VAT
|Additional dinner place
||£50 + VAT
Bookings are now open. Simply fill in our online bookings form to register to attend.
If you have any questions or require assistance with your booking, please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0844 800 5987.
Book onto our fringe sessions
Sponsorship, exhibition stands and commercial packages
If you would like to take an exhibition stand, sponsorship package or any other commercial involvement with the event please e-mail Michael Shaw, senior business development officer, (Michael.email@example.com) or call 0113 306 3132.
NICON18 is proudly sponsored by:
Our conference is CPD accredited and is eligible for up to 9 CPD points. Please register your interest
and we will send you your certificate after the event.
Follow the conversation on Twitter at #NICON18