Booking is now open for NHS ConfedExpo, the premier event in the health and care calendar.
Bringing together the NHS Confederation’s annual conference and exhibition with NHS England and NHS Improvement’s Health and Care Innovation Expo, the two-day gathering in June is set to be the biggest health and care event in the UK.
2020/21 will be a critical year in the development of system working – to support the NHS and its partners, NHS ConfedExpo will convene over 5,000 senior health and local government leaders, clinicians, managers and their teams to explore six topical themes:
- system integration, collaboration and partnerships
- equality, diversity and inclusion
- digital, technology and innovation
- environment and sustainability
- quality and clinical improvement
Over 150 hours of content will enable delegates to delve into the issues, share learning and stimulate debate across a range of seminars, keynote addresses, feature zones and learning theatres. Plus a lively exhibition will feature the biggest names and innovators in the sector.
Hear from the most senior leaders in health and care, including Sir Simon Stevens, chief executive of NHS England and NHS Improvement; Niall Dickson, chief executive of the NHS Confederation and Lord Adebowale, incoming chair of the NHS Confederation; and NHS England chair Lord Prior, and NHS Improvement chair Baroness Dido Harding.
Main stage speakers also include:
- Prerana Issar, Chief People Officer, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Ruth May, Chief Nursing Officer, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Amy Edmondson, Novartis Professor of Leadership and Management at Harvard Business School
- Dr David Feinberg, Vice President, Google Health.
Join us in Manchester
The conference on 10 and 11 June is free to attend for NHS, local and national government, and public sector workers.
Head to the NHS ConfedExpo website to find out more and book your place.