We support federations to work collaboratively to provide better integrated, innovative and responsive care for patients, to reduce health inequalities and improve the health of the local population.
- Have your views represented at the highest levels in England to influence national policy and debate, reinforcing the value of federations as a key partner and provider of services to support delivery of the NHS Long Term Plan.
- Gain access to discussions with key national stakeholders on the things that matter to you.
Primary Care Federation Network: our priorities 2021/22
This paper sets out the background to the Primary Care Federation Network and its priorities for 2021/22.
14 May 2021
The role of primary care in integrated care systems
This report sets out the views of primary care members on the underpinning principles needed for strong primary care involvement at system and place.
27 May 2021
- Connect federations with each other, their primary care networks and key partners to develop innovative solutions to challenges in the local health and care system.
- Free access to the NHS Confederation annual three-day conference and our flagship annual 1-day primary care conference
- Engage with communities of interest to enable federations to work together to respond to the challenges you face.
NHS Confed Conference
The NHS Confederation's flagship conference brought together over 5,000 delegates from across the health and care sector between 15 to 17 June 2021.
15 June 2021 09:00 - 17 June 2021 17:00 GMT
- Get access to a one-stop shop providing access to information, guidance, case studies and development support, including a mobile app and bulletins.
- Receive easy-to-read briefings on national policy and operational guidance
- Receive access to supportive information to share learning, including regular webinars, workshops and blogs.
- Support to establish new federation structures where needed to support general practice, primary care and the wider health and care system.