2021/22 is a critical year for CCG transition. We are the only organisation that can independently represent the interests of CCGs at a national level.
As an NHSCC member, you and all your colleagues within your CCG can take advantage of a range of member benefits:
- practical guidance and resources to help you achieve effective clinical commissioning at system, place and neighbourhood levels
- play a full and active role in influencing and shaping national policy to ensure barriers to effective clinical commissioning are removed, healthcare improved, and health outcomes maximised
- policy and legislative briefings keeping you up to date with developments
- reports providing in-depth analysis on the key issues of concern for CCGs
- get involved in our member / specialist networks so you can come together with peers around shared interests
- participate in free online, regional and national events where you can debate, share learning and discuss the big issues with leaders from across the healthcare system.
In addition tto NHS Clinical Commissioners, being a member of the NHS Confederation means that you can also benefit from our other Confederation member forums, professional development programmes and connections across the system.
Find out more about what we do and become a member by getting in touch.