Andrew Ridley, Chief Executive of Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust and chair of the Community Network will chair the event, which will include:
- A presentation from Karen James, Chief Executive, Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
- An update from senior leaders at NHS England and NHS Improvement (NHSE/I) and NHSX on digital improvement in community services
- A national policy update from Danny Mortimer, Interim Chief Executive, NHS Confederation
Who is it for?
- Chairs and chief executives of NHS trusts and foundation trusts providing community services
- Chairs and chief executives of Community Interest Companies providing community services who have joined the community network via the NHS Confederation
- Interim/acting/assistant/deputy directors are also welcome to attend.