Join this early morning webinar and learn how apprenticeships can play a key role in supporting workforce supply challenges.
Hear good practice from the Ministry of Defence on how it is using apprentices.
This is the first webinar in NHS Employers' NHS Apprenticeships series and will showcase good practice from outside the NHS. Further webinars will be held in February and March and will focus on making apprenticeships work in a trust and in a system.
- Learn about the benefits apprenticeships can bring to your organisation.
- Hear best practice from a different sector.
- Learn how apprentices can be used to improve retention and support your workforce supply.
- Explore useful tools and resources.
Who should attend?
- Colonel Andy Deans, Assistant Head, Through Life Development, Ministry of Defence
- Naomi Bennigsen, Programme Lead, NHS Employers
You will also have the opportunity to ask our speakers questions and share comments during the webinar. Please send any questions ahead of the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to attend
Register for the webinar and follow the instructions. After completing your registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail with joining instructions.
To participate you simply need a computer with internet access which will enable you to see the presenter's slides and submit online questions. To ensure that you can join the webinar please look at the system requirement guidance. Please ensure you dial in 10 minutes before the session is due to start.