Thousands of health and social care leaders join us every year in June for our two-day annual conference and exhibition.
Whether you are new to our conference or a regular attendee, here’s why we think you should be there in 2019:
- Connect and collaborate with over 1,750 health and social care leaders
- One stage with prestigious keynote speakers
- New conference strands that address the key areas affecting health and social care today and for the next decade
- Focused seminars covering key areas that are impacting health and care
- Expert tips, techniques, innovations and insight to help you improve patient care and get to grips with integration.
- Dedicated time to talk to more than 100 network healthcare suppliers
Nearly 100 per cent of Confed18 delegates who responded to our post-event survey, said that some or all of their objectives for attending the event had been met.
Register your interest and we will contact you as soon as bookings open in 2019. For more information please email Confed19@nhsconfed.org.
What our delegates said about Confed18
“It is the first time I’ve been to a conference like this for some years and it provided a great networking opportunity and time out to hear from a range of people in different parts of the system” - Executive Director or equivalent, Other NHS Body, Commissioning
“Excellent conference great balance on patient-focused care and the support we need to give to our hard working and dedicated staff” - Chair, NHS Foundation trust
“A fantastic first contact with Confed which undoubtedly will be repeated” - Chair, CCG, Primary care