Confed18: Celebrating the past, shaping the future
When: 13 and 14 June 2018, 09:00 – 18:30 and 08:00 – 17:30*
Where: Manchester Central Convention Complex
New to Confed18
- Morning fringe on Thursday 14 June 2018
- Back by popular demand, Conference dinner
- 'Focus on digital and technology' plenary stage
- 'Focus on estates, legal and procurement' plenary stage
- 'In Conversation With' zone
- Mental Health zone
- Public Health zone
- Innovation zone
- NHS 70th Birthday zone
The NHS Confederation’s annual conference and exhibition is a unique experience where health and social care leaders can face shared challenges, find practical solutions, celebrate past successes and shape future ones. With this in mind, our event this year will concentrate on workforce, reform and the 70th birthday of the NHS.
These key themes will be supported by six focused strands: digital; transformation; integration; efficiency and productivity; workforce and leadership.
Through engaging workshops, keynote speeches, breakout sessions, seminars and panel discussions, the most senior leaders in health and social care will come together to address these key challenges and take home practical solutions.
Over 50 speakers including industry experts, pioneering healthcare leaders and political figures.
- More than 100 exhibitors to provide advice and support on overcoming your day-to-day operational challenges.
- An opportunity to further your professional development: exchange ideas, debate topical issues and share solutions.
- A chance to expand your professional network and discover good practice: learn new strategies, tools and techniques to help you, your organisation and local area.
Follow #Confed18 on Twitter to receive our important event updates.
*Please not these timings are subject to change